New Zealand Electrical & Pumps
New Zealand Electrical and Pumps have been servicing Hamilton and the greater Waikato area in electrical, pumping and water filtration for over 20 years. The business offers a highly qualified team that specialise in residential, farming, commercial and industrial works including civil and private waste water pump stations and are now looking to appoint a Full Time Welder and Pump Fitter for a six (6) month fixed term period.
The main purpose of this role is to provide all clients with a friendly and efficient service in all areas of water pump repair and installation.
As a valued member of this friendly and dedicated team, the ideal candidate for this role will have;
- A positive and hard working approach
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Welder Fabricator
- Experience with design drawings and a good knowledge of maths
- The ability to understand design challenges and provide solutions to resolve
- An awareness of quality assurance throughout manufacturing process
- NZ Driving license for a manual vehicle
New Zealand Electrical and Pumps pride themselves in offering a commitment to continued staff training and development.
If you’re looking for a role with variety and love to work in a great team environment, then please send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com